"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer."
John F. Kennedy
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.
NAAFRA'S UNITY SUNDAY OPERATIONAL PLAN
1. Church administration agrees to support the NAAFRA Unity Sunday Operational Plan by registering church information at www.weareunitysunday.org
2. The Church authority will appoint a liaison person or persons, from the faith congregation as intern from our faith families and our Unity Sunday Operational Plan.
3. Each Sunday our faith families across Black Church America are respectfully invited to join together economically, by donating $1 investment into a collective fund each time you attend worship service for the purpose of building new infrastructure and mass job creation.
4. The $1 investment is to be recorded by the ushers and recorded in a ledger and given to the liaison person to be deposited to the bank account the first business day rolling Sunday worship service.
5. The liaison person will have the additional responsibility os assuring all families that are registered into the NAAFRA Family Movement Membership at www.NAAFRA.org
6. The liaison person will join other liaisons from other churches to form a Spending Advisory Committee for all churches from their area sporting the plan.
7. Once there is a business account established for the area the $1 investment donations will be collected and deposited in the Independent Perpetual Resource Treasury Account to be held there until a local bank business account is established.
8. Once the local business account is established, the funds being held will eb transferred to the local business account to be used in the area where these funds are raised.
9. All future funds collected will be deposited to this business account in the area.
10. For any additional information needed, or to provide a better explanation of how this plan will work, and to make it possible to build new infrastructure and create job, please contact the Mound Bayou field Headquarters to speak with - Mound Bayou Alderman Earl Beckett 901-550-3197 or NAFFRA Founder/Ceo Dr. Donald Evans 213-247-4189